Enjoy your very own floating villa as you drift past lavender fields.
Our custom-made cruises let you charter one or more péniche-hôtels.
Sumptuous dining is a highlight of your cruise. Guests can tailor menus to their choice or even test their culinary skills.
From golf to antiques, we can theme your cruise around your preferred activities. Belmond Alouette’s expansive kitchens are the perfect stage for cooking cruises, where guests can learn the secrets of regional French cuisine.
Our Semaine des Grands Crus tour will delight wine connoisseurs. Taste 33 of Burgundy’s magnificent wines on this six-night cruise. Take wine classes and tours of famous cellars, such as Joseph Drouhin. Dine with our resident wine expert and the winemakers themselves.
Exclusive Groups Offer
Charter Belmond Amaryllis, Alouette, Napoleon or Hirondelle in April 2014 and receive a 30% discount.
- Rates are based on shared occupancy and subject to availability and inventory control.
- Rates include full board and soft drinks.
- Valid when booking a minimum of 10 cabins and a maximum of 12.
- Offer may be removed at any time without notice.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Only valid for new bookings.
Barging in Tandem
If you are in a large group, you can charter two or three vessels together. With added space and shared facilities, it offers exceptional flexibility.
Belmond Fleur de Lys and Amaryllis can travel together to accommodate up to 14 guests. Book Belmond Fleur de Lys, Amaryllis and Hirondelle together and invite up to 22 people.
Belmond Afloat in France can arrange excursions, menus and schedules to suit everyone.